Are you looking for home remedies for skin care in winter for dry skin? Well, Leaf through the page to find proven remedies for dry skin care.
Skin Care in Winter For Dry Skin
Applying the homemade avocado mask is a natural solution the skin irritation in harsh winter months. When combined with the extra-virgin olive oil, avocado provides a complete nourishment to your skin cells. Follow these steps to prepare and apply the face pack for dry skin.
- Peel an avocado with a sharp knife and mash its inner flesh using a fork to make a smooth paste.
- Add few drops of extra-virgin olive oil into the avocado paste and mix well.
- Applying the nourishing mask to your face and leave it for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off and apply the moisturizing lotion.
Honey & Raw Milk
The mixture of honey and raw milk offers a lot of skin care benefits. The anti-inflammatory properties of milk help you treat the dry and itchy skin while the presence of lactic acid makes it a perfect gadget to restore the skin moisture. On the other hand, honey is loaded with numerous antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are essential to maintaining the skin’s health. To use this remedy
- Take 1/8th cup of raw milk and mix it together with two tablespoons of honey.
- Apply the cocktail onto your facial skin (and the neck as well) and gently massage for five to ten minutes.
- Leave for few minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy every other day to keep your skin smooth and supple throughout the season.
The oatmeal mask is an effective treatment for the dry and flaky skin. The mask contains raw egg yolk, honey, and oatmeal flakes, which all are well-known thanks to their skin-friendly properties. To make it:
- Take equal proportions of afore-mentioned ingredients and mix well.
- Apply it to your skin for few minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
These all remedies are proven effective to cure the dry and flaky skin. To attain maximum results, team them up with the healthy diet, fresh juices and a lot of water.