5 Homemade Tips for Acne Marks; Are you looking for a natural solution to get rid of acne marks? If your answer is yes; then you are on the right page. Here we have revealed some effective homemade tips for acne marks, which are budget friendly and easily available.
5 Homemade Tips for Acne
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is extremely advantageous for human skin. It not only provides ample nourishment to the skin cells but also makes the scars and blemishes less noticeable. To use the vitamin E oil for removing acne scars:
- Firstly prepare your face by giving steam; it will open up the skin pores.
- Then apply a generous amount of vitamin E oil to the affected area and gently massage for 10-15 minutes.
- Leave for at least half hour and then rinse off.
- Repeat this remedy daily for one month.
Cocoa butter, derive from cocoa, is a natural moisturizing agent that improves the skin texture and helps in the removal of acne scars and blemishes.
- Apply a generous amount of cocoa butter to your freshly washed face before going to bed.
- Gently massage for few minutes in the circular motion and then leave for overnight.
- Next morning, wash your face with a mild cleanser and apply an oil-free moisturizer.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Applying ACV is also one of the effective homemade tips for acne marks. It contains numerous valuable anti-oxidants that perform brilliantly to remove the acne scars and prevent acne from growing further.
- Mix equal amounts of ACV and pure water in a small bowl.
- Apply this solution to the affected area with the help of a cotton ball.
- Leave for 10 minutes and then wash off.
Raw potato has wonderful bleaching properties, which help in removing scars and blemishes. The remedy is quite easy.
- Cut a raw potato into round slices with the help of a sharp knife.
- Take a slice and rub it onto the affected area in circular motion.
- Repeat the process to treat all the affected skin area.
- Leave for few minutes and then wash your face using a mild facial cleanser.
Olive oil contains several vital vitamins and antioxidants. Its anti-inflammatory properties help you remove the acne scars naturally.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and apply it onto the scars with the help of your fingertips.
- Put a warm wet towel onto your face to get steam.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash your face using tepid water.
If you also know about some homemade tips for acne marks, share with us by posting a comment in below box.