Foundation is one of the basic makeup products that is applied to prep the skin for wearing makeup. It not only provides a smooth base for makeup but also conceal the blemishes and acne marks. Several foundations are available in the form of sticks, compact powders and cream, which help you cover up the acne marks instantly. This page reveals a comprehensive info about best foundation makeup for acne scars.
Best Foundation Makeup
Selecting the best foundation makeup for acne prone skin might be tricky. However given below tips will help you choose the right product for your skin.
- If you are looking for the best foundation for acne scars, must opt for the non-comedogenic product. Such foundations provide your skin a smooth coverage without clogging up the pores.
- Avoid choosing the products that add greasiness to your skin. Oil-free, mineral foundations are best for the people having acne prone skin. Foundation sticks work excellently for hiding acne scars and blemishes.
- Whether you are buying a regular foundation or a special foundation for acne scars, must keep your skin tone in mind.
- Applying the foundation in a correct way is essential to attain desirable result. For this, always follow the guidelines provided by the product manufacturers. Use an excellent quality brush to apply the foundation.
- Examining the product ingredients may also help to find the best product that suits your skin type.
- Sometimes, it becomes very tough to find a right product according to the skin type. In the case, consult with your beautician or expert before buying a foundation.
Best Foundation Makeup for Acne Scars: Our Best Picks
- Shiseido: Perfect Refining Foundation
- Vichy: Dermafinish Corrective Fluid Foundation
- Laura Mercier: Tinted Moisturizer – Oil Free
- Bobbi Brown: Skin Foundation SPF 15
- Giorgio Armani: Maestro Foundation
- Cover FX: Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation