Acne is the horrible condition faced by many people, but the most disturbing thing is scars left by the acne. The girls having acne scars try different ways to get rid of those nasty marks. There is no magic to help you remove the acne marks in just one night. However, it is possible to camouflage them by perfect makeup. Let us know how to do the best makeup for pitted acne scars.
Best Makeup for Pitted Acne Scars
Choosing the perfect cosmetic product is essential to get a charming look. The given below tips will help you buy the right cosmetics.
- Never compromise on the quality of the product.
- Prefer buying the foundation that contains sunscreen. It will protect your skin from further damage.
- Must consider your skin type and tone before selecting a concealer or foundation.
- Must read the ingredients list of the product. Try to look for the products that are specially designed for acne prone skin. The non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic cosmetics are ideal as they don’t clog the pores and never cause allergic reactions.
You should be very careful while purchasing concealer to hide the pitted acne marks. Various brands work well to camouflage acne scars without any side effects. Some of these brands are:
- Kryolan Concealer Wheel
- Clinique Even Better Concealer
- Ben Nye Concealer Cover-All Wheel
- Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer
To hide the acne marks perfectly, apply the foundation using dab & blend method. Follow these steps to create a smooth base.
- First, wash your face carefully using a mild facial cleanser and pat dry with a soft and clean towel.
- Grab your selected concealer and apply it to hide the marks and blemishes.
- Now apply the foundation. Put tiny dots of liquid foundation to entire your face and then softly rub in circular motion with the help of your fingertips.
- Use a sponge to smooth it out, and then dust some powder to give it more natural look.
Now you are ready to wear the makeup to get your desired look.