Formation of pimples and blackheads onto the facial skin is a common beauty concern that may disturb anyone at any stage of life. The pimples and blackheads usually develop due to the excess oil produced by the sebaceous glands. If you also are suffering from this worse condition, follow given below homemade skin care tips for pimples.
Skin Care Tips For Pimples
- The concoction of an egg and an oatmeal makes an excellent home remedy to treat pimples naturally. Separate an egg white from the yolk and mix it with oatmeal. Apply this mixture onto the affected area and leave it on for some time. After that, wash your face using tepid water. Finally, use an oil-free moisturizer.
- Roast some dried pomegranate seeds and then grind thoroughly to bring them in powder form. Now put the powdered pomegranate seeds in a small bowl add sufficient amount of fresh lime juice and mix well. Apply this mixture onto the facial skin as well as the surrounding area for few minutes and then rinse off.
- One of the healthiest homemade skin care tips for pimples involves the mixture of cinnamon powder and honey. Mix both ingredients in reasonable ratio and then apply for some time.
- A homemade face mask, which contains carrot juice, honey, garlic paste and Fuller’s Earth, works magically to help you get rid of pimples and blackheads naturally. Combine all ingredients well to prepare the face pack and spread it onto the affected area. Wait until the mask dries completely and then wash off.
- Another homemade recipe for pimples is prepared by combining rose water and sandalwood powder. The cocktail is extremely advantageous to treat pimples and acne.
The given homemade skin care tips for pimples are highly beneficial to treat pimples, blackheads, acne and other skin related issues. Besides these tips, you have to follow a proper skin care regimen and a healthy diet plan to keep the skin disorders at bay.